Great place to get cigars in the west valley...Best humidor I've seen in Goodyear and the west valley...Prices are very reasonable and a very large selection of cigars...
Been coming to this shop for years but until today I stopped all business, due to a employee who I always see. every time i come in its always her and her Fentanyl buddies around the shop even letting her man/friend sit behind the counter. Everything she does always has some type of attitude. her Customers service is just terrible for someone that been coming there for years, but she doesn't care about 1 losing a customer she said… If i were you i would go to “Mars Smoke Shop” never have I gotten attitude from any of the workers there and its always friendly people willing to help you.
thanks for posting this blog. its really very helpful for us.
ReplyDeleteshop tampa
Great place to get cigars in the west valley...Best humidor I've seen in Goodyear and the west valley...Prices are very reasonable and a very large selection of cigars...
ReplyDeleteBeen coming to this shop for years but until today I stopped all business, due to a employee who I always see. every time i come in its always her and her Fentanyl buddies around the shop even letting her man/friend sit behind the counter. Everything she does always has some type of attitude. her Customers service is just terrible for someone that been coming there for years, but she doesn't care about 1 losing a customer she said… If i were you i would go to “Mars Smoke Shop” never have I gotten attitude from any of the workers there and its always friendly people willing to help you.
ReplyDelete